Refund Policy - Kovise Foundation
- If the Customer leaves the MERCHANT before they complete their service period, there shall be no entitlement to a refund of paid service fees.
- Refunds, if applicable, at the discretion of the Management, will only be made to the debit/credit card used for the original transaction. For the avoidance of doubt nothing in this Policy shall require the MERCHANT to refund the Fees (or part thereof) unless such Fees (or part thereof) have previously been paid.
- The Donor/Contributor/Sponsor/Customer will provide true, right, and correct information while completing the process for online donation/contribution/sponsorship. KOVISE FOUNDATION has the discretion to confirm and validate such information provided by you at any point of time. KOVISE FOUNDATION has the sole right to reject the donation/contribution/sponsorship, if your information are found incorrect (wholly or partially)
- KOVISE FOUNDATION shall be informed within 5 working days by email to [email protected], if Donor/Contributor/Sponsor/Customer finds that, he/she/they made a mistake in donation amount/purpose or any other perception. KOVISE FOUNDATION will resolve any such concerns requested by you.
- Donor/Contributor/Sponsor/Customer may receive a confirmation on successful / failed transaction.
- KOVISE FOUNDATION shall elude any refund/cancellation request for the donated/contributed/sponsored amount by Donor/Contributor/Sponsor/Customer for amount transferred through the online payment gateway from our Merchant/Service Provider(s) unless there is a fraud notification from our Merchant/Service Provider(s).
- For any other information on online donation/contribution/sponsorship kindly write to [email protected]